Cricket Wireless launch today June 10, 2014 the Nokia Lumia 1320 "phablet" for their No-Contract Plan. The Nokia Lumia 1320 is a very versatile "phablet", it has large screen 6" super-sensitive HD display. It is a 4G LTE device and exclusively available in Cricket stores and online starting this Friday, June 13, 2014.
The Cricket Wireless No-contract plan is really affordable with their 2-in-1 solution for subscribers that wants to use only one device for all functions like talking, texting, surfing, and streaming. Cricket Wireless offers the Nokia Lumia 1320 for only $229.99 No-Contract Plan this price is after a $50 mail-in-rebate Cricket Visa® Promotion Card.
Andy Smoak, Cricket Wireless AVP of Product said: "Our expanding lineup of new and popular phones on top of a nationwide, reliable network offering more 4G LTE coverage than Sprint, T-Mobile, and Metro PCS, period, is a differentiator mobile customers will enjoy every day. With the Nokia Lumia 1320 we are providing big value to customers at a budget friendly price."
Cricket Wireless Advantages:
- Monthly rate plans $35, $45 and $55 after a $5 credit for using Auto Pay
- You can save up to $90 monthly for multiple-line accounts
- 4 lines for $100 per month with a multi-line account
- Unlimited international texting
- Rewards program to loyal customers, $50 credit annually on any new phone purchase
Here is the summary specification of Nokia Lumia 1320:
- Windows Phone 8 operating system
- 6" super-sensitive HD display
- sturdy Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- dual cameras, 1080p video recording (back 5MP, front 0.3)
- Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4, Dual-core 1.7 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Mass memory: 8 GB
- Expandable memory card using MicroSD up to 64GB