The HTC One (M8) is the new flagship device of the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and tablets HTC. The new HTC One (M8) has a bigger screen size, new camera features, and updated software. The device is only available online at Verizon Wireless (started on March 25, 2014) with a price of $199.99 with a new activation. The company said, wider North American availability is expected by 10 April 2014.
The HTC One M8 has a metal unibody casing, a display of 5-inch 1920x1080 screen. It is powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, and equipped with a powerful front-facing speakers. It has a 2GB of RAM. A choice of 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, that is expandable using a Micro SD card slot. It has a 2,600 mAh battery.
Personally, the HTC One M8 is really impressive the design is amazing and don't look cheap.
HTC also said that the phone can last up to 2 weeks on a full charge when you placed it on its new power saving mode, 60 hours when on 20% charge, 30 hours on 10%, and 15 hours when 5% of the battery left.
HTC One M8 Specifications:
- OS: Android KitKat(R) with HTC Sense(TM) 6
- Display: 5-inch Super LCD3 1080P Display, 1,920 x 1,080; 441ppi
- Camera: Rear Duo camera with UltraPixel & 5-megapixel front facing camera
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Memory: 16GB or 32GB internal Storage. Support for up to 128GB microSD card.
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Colors: Gray, silver, gold
- Size: 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35mm
- Weight: 5.64 oz
- Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon