Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Apple will probe death of Chinese using charging iPhone

Apple,iPhone 5,samsung,smartphones,iPhone
This is an unfortunate and weird news, a Chinese woman was killed by an electric shock when she answered a call on her iPhone 5 while it was still charging.

Last Thursday July 11, 2013, Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old woman from China's western Xinjiang region and a flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, was electrocuted when she took a call on the charging mobile telephone, the official Xinhua news agency quoted police as saying on Sunday.

"We are deeply saddened to learn of this tragic incident and offer our condolences to the Ma family. We will fully investigate and cooperate with authorities in this matter," Apple said in an e-mail.

On Sina's microblog the victims sister said that Ma collapsed and died after using her charging iPhone 5 and urged users to be careful, a message that went viral on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment