Saturday, May 18, 2013
Nokia Lumia 928, Windows Phone
If you are looking for an alternative smartphone to Android and Apple you can try Nokia Lumia 928. It is a Windows phone with a low-light camera function. Lumia 928 has a big screen size but it is smaller than Samsung Galaxy S4.
It has a high-gloss finish, which is available in white or black. The screen is a 4.5-inch OLED panel with a 1,280-by-768-pixel resolution and 334-pixels-per-inch screen density.
It runs with a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 processor. The operating system is Windows Phone 8.
Advantages of the Nokia Lumia 928:
1. 8.7-megapixel camera “captures amazing blur-free photos and videos even in low light.” Xenon flash freezes moving objects to reduce blurry pictures. It also has the Smart Shoot function which captures a series of images and merges the best ones.
2. Hyper-real sound - Digital high-performance microphone records distortion-free sound, even at loud stadiums and concerts. Play it back just like you first heard it. High-performance loudspeaker and powerful digital amplifier create unmatched clarity and loudness.
3. Lumia 928 is thinner and lighter than Lumia 920.
1. It is available only in white or black.
2. The plastic feels and looks cheaper than the Lumia 920.