Product Features and Technical Details
Size (LWH): 2.22 inches, 0.58 inches, 4.29 inches
Weight: 4.32 ounces
Network Compatibility: LTE
Minimum Rated Talk Time: 180 minutes
Minimum Rated Standby Time: 240 hours
It is equipt with Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
The built-in mobile hotspot functionality allows multiple Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G or 4G experience on the go with a laptop, camera, music player, game unit, video player, or any other Wi-Fi enabled device.
The next-generation Bluetooth 4.0 backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals that you may have and it also includes stereo audio streaming.
Near Field Communication (NFC) for sharing contacts, web pages, directions, and more to compatible phones as well as payments via Google Wallet.
GPS for navigation and location services
Integrated Google Maps with turn-by-turn navigation, street and satellite views.
Communications & Internet
It has full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
It has full HTML browser with Adobe Flash Support
You have Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as mobile e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor capable of opening web pages twice as fast as most other smartphones.
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED multi-touch screen (1280 x 720 pixels)
- MicroUSB port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16 GB internal memory (non-expandable)
- microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 2 GB RAM for improved multitasking.
- 8-megapixel camera with continuous auto focus, zero shutter lag, face detection, high dynamic range mode, burst mode, and more.
- Full HD 1080p video capture (30 fps)
- Front-facing 2.0-megapixel camera for HD video chats and self portraits.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, H.264, H.263, WMV
As for my review, the screen is pretty bright and colorful, it is very responsive to touch. The Operating system runs smooth and fast, I haven't experience any crash at all after a month of use. The processor is one of the fastest Android phone at 2 GB of RAM, which really improved multitasking.
It is also light and easy to carry. I really like the two cameras on the phone. To sum it all up, this phone is really fast.
Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Phone, Blue 16GB (AT&T)
List Price: $699.99
Price From: $189.99 (Price varies based on service type)
You Save: $510.00 (72%)
FREE Two-Day Shipping